Thanks for visiting. I am a professional stone restoration contractor, and this is how I have made a living for the last 25 years. I am not a businessman with soft hands and a list of credentials after my name, or an internet marketing expert with little real life experience. I am not a professional writer, and teaching is not how I make a living. I’m a guy with calloused hands who has personally learned how to perfect his art and maximise his time on the job. I’m a guy like you who wants to make more money than average, and for this to be justified because he has specialized skills and know how.
When I started in the stone restoration business, in the late 1980’s, it was much different than it is today; the tools we used, and the time it took to complete a job. It was a lot of work. The information available was very limited and there was a considerable amount of trial and error. I put in a sample marble/granite/travertine, floor at my parents’ house and in my own garage so I could learn how to polish marble. This was WAY before there were any schools you could go to so it was not so easy and took a great deal of dedication. I’m actually glad I had to learn stone restoration the difficult way because I was forced to come up with my own techniques, (grinding and polishing marble, cleaning travertine,restoring slate, honing limestone) and had to design my own equipment. This created in me a habit of always thinking on my feet. After 15 years of innovation (when the first edition of “Professional Stone Restoration Secrets” was released) I had come up with many techniques that are truly unique. Now it is 10 years later and I am still innovating, and pouring 25 years of know how into my instruction.
Stone restoration – very profitable when done right!
Would you like to have your own business, work your own hours, be your own boss, and make lots of money? Schedule your work when you like and afford to work a 20-30 hour week if you desire. Stone restoration can be your way to financial stability. This also can be the perfect add-on service for a carpet cleaning, or tile and grout cleaning business. I have also seen many stone fabrication shops, and tile setters take this on successfully.
Everything you need to know to get started in the stone restoration business in one book!
In my book, “Professional Stone Restoration Secrets” you will get my best tips from over 25 years of working in the field, day in, day out, full time hard surface and stone restoration. I’ve tried everything under the sun over the years and tell you exactly what works easiest and most efficiently. You will learn the responsible methods, which will allow you to successfully compete against businesses that are using less ethical practices. When you can effectively communicate why your stone restoration system is better than theirs you will get the work, and sometimes even justify a higher price! I teach the difference between the common methods and why my systems are better than the others.
- Cleaning, Sealing & Impregnating: marble cleaning, limestone cleaning, slate cleaning, granite cleaning, cleft stone cleaning
- Restoration Cleaning: limestone cleaning, marble cleaning, travertine cleaning, slate cleaning, sandstone cleaning, all stone cleaning
- Marble & Limestone Maintenance: polished marble cleaning, honed travertine cleaning, marble polishing, and travertine polishing
- Hard Surface & Ceramic Tile: tile cleaning, tile buffing, grout cleaning, and grout sealing
- Diamond Sanding: marble polishing, granite polishing, limestone polishing, and travertine polishing
- Concrete Polishing: concrete diamond polishing, concrete staining
- Terra-Cotta Paver Refinishing: tile stripping , tile sealing
- Floor Repair & Tile repair
- Active web-links to chemical and stone equipment suppliers, and the best hands-on training schools
With Professional Stone Restoration Secrets you will learn maintenance and restoration of:
- Ceramic Tile
- Terra Cotta
- All hard surfaces!
Learn how to:
- Save time and energy by using the latest hard surface cleaning and restoration equipment
- Use “magical” chemicals which clean without scrubbing
- Cleaning stone and refinishing at the same time
- Utilize “chemical free” cleaning and restoration techniques
- Restore thousands of square feet of stone in ONE DAY!
- Make your own cleaning solutions, buffing and polishing compounds, avoid the high price of similar and very expensive stone maintenance products
- Reduce steps in diamond refinishing processes
- Perform high-production stone maintenance, marble polishing, and stone sealing techniques
You won’t find information like this in any 1 week training course, or from any other book (even if there was another book like this). You might get similar information, of course there are many ways to maintain stone. But how difficult will it be for you, or your employees? How long will it take? How much will you have to spend on equipment? That is all something you must consider.
You might also discover 1-2 day stone maintenance training seminars. Unfortunately, most of this training available today involves out dated stone maintenance techniques, and revolves around only one particular product line (showing you how to polish marble by using their own products). Some trainers have based their program on second hand information, and have very little in-the-trenches experience.
The most common stone maintenance techniques require a high level of skill, and much of the training available today involves techniques which require this skill. I have not used these techniques in years! Not because I can’t do it, I had been doing it the hard way for many years. I have just found a better way which is not only easier, but also faster…much faster.
My motivation has always been speed and quality – how to produce the highest quality work product, in as little time as possible. Now you can benefit from all my hard work and skip 25 years of the “hard knocks” schooling that I had, and go directly to the high profit rewards that I now enjoy. I only wish I knew then, what I know now. Now you can!